Choices in Marriage.
- Choose to make your partner your best friend
- Choose to be servants to one another.
- Choose to be lovers
- What is one way in which you can share together the ‘ordinary’ events of life?
- Name 2 things you like doing together.
- Give 2 things you like about your partner.
- In what way has your partner recently supported you?
- What are 2 faults your partner has that are not likely to go away?
- Think of 2 faults you have that your partner does not like but you would like to work on.
- Give one (or more) ways you believe your partner has grown over the last few years.
Several people felt it could be helpful for their friends to listen to it so please pass on the link to them so they can view it online. ( www.geraldtonbaptist.org.au ”Recent Sermons-old” )
“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”