GBC Midweek Touch Point Wed 15th April
Additional Practical Ideas from Ben to practice that are good and healthy and bring peace from God…
- Read a good old fashioned book- there are some amazing Christian books that can encourage your heart eg Dirty Glory by Pete Grieg
- Pray- be in continual conversation with God, not just at set times
- Listen to worship music or podcasts eg Rend Collective.
- Watch church online and other sermons that will build you up
- Spend quiet time with God
- Keep a diary or a journal
- Chat on the phone with an auntie/uncle/ mentor that will spur you on in your faith
ALPHA ONLINE COURSE
In early May we are running a course about Jesus, faith and the meaning of life called Alpha. We will be hosting it on ZOOM and breaking into smaller groups for discussion on what we hear together. Who can you invite?
Check it out. PROMO VIDEO
You and your friends can register online here
Prayer – Zoom call (live online video/audio)
You are invited you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: GBC Wednesday Prayer Meeting
Time: 7:30-8:30 PM Every week on Wed
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/612511351
Or enter Meeting ID: 612 511 351
Once entered it should appear in your list of favourite meetings for future weeks.
For any further questions, comments or concerns please contact Craig Palmer (Pastor) on 0409573277 or craig.palmer@
CONTACT US link.