Services and Covid Information
You are probably aware that Western Australia has moved to Stage 4 on the COVID-19 Roadmap. This enables places of worship to be open and accommodate 2m2 per person.
We have recommenced larger gatherings under conditions required by WA Government Covid Plan that all organisations must have in place to be open.
There will quite a bit to get used to in this ‘new normal’ which might seem a little rigid at times, but we want to encourage your patient and respectful participation as we navigate this together. Our vision and mission as God’s people at GBC has not changed and we still are completely focused on “helping people say ‘Yes’ to Jesus”.
Here’s what is happening…
- Sunday Service Live gathering @ GBC auditorium 10am
- includes supervised children activities Creche +4-11 years old – (children to bring own water bottles)
- Online service components including songs, kids activities and a message from the bible will be uploaded by midweek.
- COVID requirements
- Limit to 112 people in auditorium. (We have room for 140+ when children's activities are happening).
- Social Distancing and hygiene principles to be observed.
- Please remain home if you have cold/flu-like symptoms.
- Contact Tracing from Dec 5th 2020.
- When: Contact Tracing is applicable at any time you meet at the church building throughout the week. Only the time you first come in is recorded not the time out.
- Who: Anyone over 16 years of age.
- What: Personal information of name and number will be gathered and stored securely for 28 days as per legal requirements. If contact tracing is required, the information may be kept beyond 28 days.
- Registration Options
Please allow more time before service start time of 10:00am. There is only one access, from the front entrance on the Quarry Street side of building.
Fill in a supplied hardcopy form for yourself and any household members with you, and drop it in the box at the check-in table.
- Download the SafeWA App to your mobile from your relevant app store.
- Use the QR code provided at the front door and foyer to log your attendance.
- (Optional) Add extra names of those from your household who are with you.
You will find an archive of Online Church Services below
Latest Online Church post
Online Church Services
GBC Online Church 4th July
Message – James: Faith + Action – Wisdom from Heaven […]
GBC Online Church 27th June
Message – Mike Bullardhttps://www.geraldtonbaptist.org.au/wp-content/uploads/210626_2202.mp3
GBC Online Church 13th June
Message – James: Faith + Action – Alive Faith – […]
GBC Online Church 6th June
Message – James: Faith + Action – Mercy Triumphs Over […]
GBC Online Church 30th May
Message – James: Faith + Action – James 1:16-27 – […]
GBC Online Church 23rd May
Message – A Heart of Reconciliation: God of all Nations […]
GBC Online Church 16th May
Message – Reconciliation in Community – Dane & Celeste (HCR)https://www.geraldtonbaptist.org.au/wp-content/uploads/210516_1043.mp3
GBC Online Church 2nd May
Message – Fake, Break or Make Peace – Matt 5:9, […]
GBC Online Church 18th April
Message – Who is Jesus in the Storm? – Mark […]
GBC Online Church 11th April
Message – The Father Heart of God – Luke 15:11-32 […]
Midweek Touch Point
Midweek Touchpoint Wed 29th April
ALPHA ONLINE COURSE – Starts next Thursday 7th May 7pm – […]
Midweek Touchpoint Wed 22nd April
ALPHA ONLINE COURSE Starting Thursday 7th May we are running a […]
Midweek Touchpoint Wed 15th April
Additional Practical Ideas from Ben to practice that are good […]
Midweek Touchpoint Wed 8th April
Please Print the above Easter Flier and use to invite […]
Midweek Update Wed 1st April
You are invited you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: […]
Midweek Update Wed 25th March
Join the experiment and connect for prayer on your phone, […]