You are probably aware that Western Australia has moved to Stage 4 on the COVID-19 Roadmap. This enables places of worship to be open and accomodate 2m2 per person.
We have recommenced larger gatherings under conditions required by WA Government Covid Plan that all organisations must have in place to be open.
There will quite a bit to get used to in this ‘new normal’ which might seem a little rigid at times, but we want to encourage your patient and respectful participation as we navigate this together. Our vision and mission as God’s people at GBC has not changed and we still are completely focused on “helping people say ‘Yes’ to Jesus”.
Here’s what is happening…
- Sunday Service Live gathering @ GBC auditorium 10am
- includes supervised children activities Creche +4-11 years old – (children to bring own water bottles)
- Online service components including songs, kids activities and a message from the bible.
- COVID requirements
- Limit to 112 people in auditorium. (We have room for 140+ when children's activities are happening).
- Social Distancing and hygiene principles to be observed.
- Please remain home if you have cold/flu-like symptoms.
You will find an archive of Online Church Services below
Latest Online Church post
Online Church Services
GBC Online Church 23rd August
Build your kingdom here Goodness of God Who you say […]
GBC Online Church 16th August
This is Amazing Grace Our God O praise the name
GBC Online Church 9th August
God so Loved Good and Gracious King Build my Life
GBC Online Church 2nd August
How Deep the Fathers Love for Us O Praise the […]
GBC Online Church 26th July
Amazing Grace (My chains are gone) Heart of Worship God […]
GBC Online Church 19th July
Everlasting God Build My Life Good and Gracious King
GBC Online Church 12th July
God So Loved Revelation Song Goodness of God
GBC Online Church 5th July
Sing to the King Glory (Great is the Lord) Amazing […]
GBC Online Church 28th June
Our God O Praise the name What a beautiful name
GBC Online Church 21st June
Worship Announcements Message Points for Prayer Giving Please follow the […]