Services and Covid Information
You are probably aware that Western Australia has moved to Stage 4 on the COVID-19 Roadmap. This enables places of worship to be open and accommodate 2m2 per person.
We have recommenced larger gatherings under conditions required by WA Government Covid Plan that all organisations must have in place to be open.
There will quite a bit to get used to in this ‘new normal’ which might seem a little rigid at times, but we want to encourage your patient and respectful participation as we navigate this together. Our vision and mission as God’s people at GBC has not changed and we still are completely focused on “helping people say ‘Yes’ to Jesus”.
Here’s what is happening…
- Sunday Service Live gathering @ GBC auditorium 10am
- includes supervised children activities Creche +4-11 years old – (children to bring own water bottles)
- Online service components including songs, kids activities and a message from the bible will be uploaded by midweek.
- COVID requirements
- Limit to 112 people in auditorium. (We have room for 140+ when children's activities are happening).
- Social Distancing and hygiene principles to be observed.
- Please remain home if you have cold/flu-like symptoms.
- Contact Tracing from Dec 5th 2020.
- When: Contact Tracing is applicable at any time you meet at the church building throughout the week. Only the time you first come in is recorded not the time out.
- Who: Anyone over 16 years of age.
- What: Personal information of name and number will be gathered and stored securely for 28 days as per legal requirements. If contact tracing is required, the information may be kept beyond 28 days.
- Registration Options
Please allow more time before service start time of 10:00am. There is only one access, from the front entrance on the Quarry Street side of building.
Fill in a supplied hardcopy form for yourself and any household members with you, and drop it in the box at the check-in table.
- Download the SafeWA App to your mobile from your relevant app store.
- Use the QR code provided at the front door and foyer to log your attendance.
- (Optional) Add extra names of those from your household who are with you.
You will find an archive of Online Church Services below